Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Turkey Day!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that I sent this month for Card #38!   All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Kelly will be up next for the December challenge and I am sure it will be a fun image to play with! Be sure to come back to see what we create!



For our November card, I did send out another Whipper Snapper Designs image. I was thinking of Thanksgiving coming up in a few weeks and thought this is perfect.  We are going to be hosting Thanksgiving this year for my family for the first time, for about 20 people!  Wish us luck!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly like my card. 




Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!  


Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs Taggart Turkey/DRS Happy Turkey Day Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler; Our Memories for Life Thanksgiving Patterned Paper



Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Mini Banner Punch; Gobble Brad; Sequins; Sizzix Dotted Oval Die; CottageCutz Single Stitched Oval Die



3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Barb your card is so sweet! I love the classic and regal look to the design - the oval was brilliant to showcase Taggart! Thank you for sending us such a cute image to work with this month !!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your Taggart looks so dapper in his finery. You've done an excellent job of coloring him. And your card is dashing as well... love the oval. And that Gobble brad... WOW! I love it! Thanks for being part of the 3M!

Kristie W. said...

Cute turkey! I like the gobble brad too.