Monday, October 16, 2017

Use Your Dies!


This is one of my two cards for the a swap that Terrie is hosting on SCS.  The theme of the swap is "I'm die-ing to try that". We were to break out our dies and use them on a card.  I used a set of dies I recently got for a great price as they are very expensive.  It is a set of three dies call Dazzle and when layered together, they form this awesome background. 

I hope Terrie and the others swappers like my cards and I know I will get some great cards in return!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Sincere Salutations

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Night of Navy; Silver and Clarett Metallic; 

Ink: SU Night of Navy


Accessories: SU Punches; Birch Press Dazzle Dies--A, B & C



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This card is so cool, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

what an amazing card Barb - a great buy I would say, as that background is truly eye catching
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cool card and I bet pretty fast to put together - winner!!!!