Sunday, September 17, 2017

Going Places



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my favorite Stampin' Up masculine sets--Traveler.   I love this set and I also really like the 6x6 paper pack Going Places.    I think everyone can use more masculine cards.

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Traveler


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; SU Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Delightful Dijon, Going Places 6x6 paper pack

Ink:  SU Basic Black

Accessories:  SU 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Yellow Brads



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic card Barb - it's wonderful!!
Blessings
Maxine