Sunday, August 20, 2017

Joyful Song



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my newer Christmas set from The Project Bin, called Joyful Song.  I love this set with three great musical sentiments!  I think everyone can use Christmas Cards any month, even in the middle of summer!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Joyful Song


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green;  K & Company Hannah Small Stripe Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Garden Green

Accessories:  SU Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Spellbinders Labels 7 Dies; Red Pearl