Thursday, July 6, 2017

By the Tide



This card is for a shoebox swap that I am "organizing" at my demo Sarah's house while she is enjoying her Stampin' Up trip to Thailand.  A few of us commented at a class back in May that we were going to miss getting together at her studio as she is gone for two weeks.  I joked that we should meet anyway while she was gone and she said "go ahead".  She even advertised for us in her newsletter--come and join in the "while the cats away, the mice will play shoebox swap"!  Since we are meeting in the morning of a weekday, that limits some to come, but there are five us of invading, I mean using, Sarah's Studio next Monday!  I have not done a triple stamping card in a long time and thought the "By the Tide" stamp set would be good for a masculine birthday card.

Here is the inside of my card.  



Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up By the Tide/Warmest Wishes Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Night of Navy

Ink: SU Night of Navy


Accessories: 
SU Star and Circle Punch, Seaside Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. Gold Brad; Washi Tape




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a gorgeous card... loving all the layers!

KER said...

Love it...Triple time stamping is so versatile

Shelly Schmidt said...

How I love this card! I love the star embellishment too- that pop of red is fabulous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Barb - the embossed card under the stunning black and white stamping is wonderful, and the strong colour on the star is perfect
Blessings
Maxine