Thursday, June 15, 2017

June is Rose Month



It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card.  For the June Challenge, Tracie and I decided on the theme--Roses as June is Rose Month!   Tracie is the one of the Darlings and I am a part of the Diva team! 

I
sent each of the Divas two rose images.  I did not include a sentiment as I mentioned they can stamp one for the occasion the card is sent or it can be left blank--like mine.  I also included some Stampin' Up patterned papers and many embellishments! I decided to use the Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamp as it has been in my stash for a long time, but I do not remember the last time I inked it up!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month. 

There are a few members who do not have blogs:  Suzy and Terry S who both are on the Diva team, and Terry A, Paola and Debby who are Dazzlers.  You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!



Image/Sentiment: Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White; Stampin' Up Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Papers

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU 1/4" Pool Party Satin Ribbon, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine; Spellbinders Long Scallop Rectangles Dies; Pearls, White Flower with brad in center




7 comments:

terry serman said...

Very pretty! Thanks for such a great theme and kit this month!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, that image you chose is beautiful! And your card is amazing! Love the overall design! Perfect!!!

Carol W said...

Thanks so much for the awesome kit Barb. I loved the images and it was so much fun to work with. The card you created is so pretty. I love the layout and the way you colored your flowers. Great job all the way around.!!! Thanks my friend.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is lovely Barb - love the colours and that stamp is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

HeatherB said...

Beautiful roses card, Barb.

:: BlueInks :: said...

The colors and layout on this card are just perfect. I love the background print on the DP with the image. Thanks, for a great kit this month.

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the soft coral colors on this! Great card!