Thursday, May 18, 2017

We're How Old!?


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 40th round!  Carol is the hostess this month and she sent everyone this hilarious Art impression image and some matching sentiments.  Carol will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which is being sent by Terry. We then get to do it all again, for round 41! 

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Carol and the other swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards.


Image/Sentiment: Art Impressions Live, Laugh Love

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Circle Punches




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is colorful and fun! I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a hoot your card is Barb - I love it, especially the sentiment :-)!!! You have made a great card with the image
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! I love the AI images- what a fun idea to swap images : ) Wonderful card!