Saturday, May 20, 2017

Be A Good One



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I used one of my newer, fun sentiment stamp sets by The Project Bin.  Everyone needs to follow this!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Wise Men


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Strawberry Slush

Accessories:  SU Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim Ribbon; Pink Button with Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you always do such a nice job with the larger sentiment types of stamps. I love this card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the card is so graphic and lets the sentiment take the eye beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine