Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Snowy Scene



Happy March First!  I am back with another card kit.  I received the kits in January and I did get them all done in February!   My goal for this card kit group this time around was to make two projects from every kit.  Every person who sends me a kit includes quite a few images--and many times there are a couple of different images included in each kit.  And, the senders were very generous in the papers and embellishments, so I can easily make two projects from each kit.   And, I did make two cards from every kit!  So, you will see the final six cards in the next week or so.

This is the one of the two cards from kit #9, sent by Carol. Carol sent a fun kit with two different snowy images--this scene and a cute snowman.  She also included a bunch of great patterned papers and matching embellishments for me to use.  I hope I did OK and that Carol likes my creations.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Carol!!!  My second card from Carol's kit will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check it out.





Here is the inside of my card:

Image/Sentiment:  Inkadinkadoo Snowy Scene

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up  Night of Navy, Smokey Slate; Assorted Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Snowflake; Wink of Stella; White Gel Pen; Blue and White Ribbons; Blue Rhinestones; Felt Snowman; MFT-My Favorite Things Stitched Arch Die



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Barb - love how you have echoed the image shape with the curved rhinestone placement!! Stunning detailing.
Blessings
Maxine