Saturday, March 11, 2017

Change You


This is the one of the two cards I made for Lianna's Rainbow Swap that she is hosting on SCS. I took two colors--green and this one--red.  I used rose red and I hope that is OK as it tends a little pink......    My second card for this swap will be posted tomorrow if you want to check back.

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Lianna and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Technique Junkies Change You

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Rose Red, Prints Rose Red Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Rose Red


Accessories:  SU Rose Red Brads, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Spellbinders Big Scallops Rectangle Nestabilities



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love that saying... and your card, Barb!