Sunday, February 12, 2017

Jolly Snowman



We are now in the second week of February, and I am showing you two more of the card kits I received in January. I trying to get them all done in February. My goal for this card kit group this time around is to make two projects from every kit.  Every person who sends me a kit includes quite a few images--and many times there are a couple of different images included in each kit.  And, the senders are very generous in the papers and embellishments, so I can easily make two projects from each kit.   Wish me Luck on both counts!  Oh, and in case you have not made the connection if you are a frequent visitor to my blog, my wish list for the month of kits was Snow!  Snowmen, snowflakes, snowing, and anything with that fluffy, white stuff.  Not heavy--just fluffy!

This is my second card is from kit #4, sent by Terry S. Terry sent a fun kit with a few different images and a whole bunch of matching sentiments.  Most of them made me laugh out loud.   She also included a bunch of great patterned papers and matching embellishments for me to use.  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my creations.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Terry!!!  My first card from Terry's kit was posted yesterday, so be sure you look back to see it--I know you will laugh out loud!!!

Four kits down--7 to go!  This group runs the entire year of 2017 and we have someone to send to every month, until December.





Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment: Jolly Snowman by Stamps Happen

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up White, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Real Red; Carta Bella Snow Fun Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Sequins; Snowflake Brads; SU Stitched Shaped Dies, Label Punches; PTI Red Dotted Ribbon; Candy Dots



3 comments:

terry serman said...

Super cute card with this snowman Barb!

Margaret said...

Very cute. Great card design. Hugs, Maggie

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute CUTE card!