Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thanksgiving Calligraphy



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month our choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. I inked up one of my favorite stamp companies stamps and created this Thanksgiving card.  The matching envelope is also shown in the picture.

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Paper Inspirations Thanksgiving Calligraphy


Ink:  Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Ivory, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry; Our Memories for Life-Heritage Makers Thanksgiving Designer Paper

Accessories:  SU Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon; Brown Button with Orange Baker's Twine; Orange Brads




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is gorgeous - lovely rich colors, classy design. Perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh I love your colours in the stunner Barb - Fabuous!!
Blessings
Maxine