Sunday, October 2, 2016

Amazing



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I think this is a good card for pretty much any occasion!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  My Favorite Things-Amazing

Ink:  Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss

Cardstock:  Recollections White; SU Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Old Olive Brads



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love this card! We should all be doing inspiring cards like this and giving them to people. What a feel-good day for whoever gets this in the mail.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - the large word as the focal point is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Just so you know, I think YOU are amazing! and this card is beautiful too!