Thursday, June 9, 2016

Three Musketeer's Bring Color!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image Jeanette provided this month for Card #21!  We have been doing this for more almost two years now and it has been a blast! I up next for the July challenge, so I had better get my thinking cap on and decide what image I want to stamp up!  Be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our card this month, Jeanette sent out a great Stamping Bella image along with some matching sentiments.  I think the image is so sweet!




Here is the inside of my card--I think both of these ladies bring tons and tons of color to my life!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stamping Bella-Painter Meg

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Yellow Button with Orange Fiber; Blue Brads 



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb.......WOW!!! Your card is soooooooo cute! Love the overall design with the strip of yellow polka dots and all that fabulous dotted paper behind it, too. and a BUTTON to top everything off. Your coloring is superb (I'm not surprised; it always is)... and your card is too cute.

I noticed we both like red paint. )

Thanks for being part of this #21 and all preceding (as well as all to come) 3M adventures! I can't wait to see what you send us for next month.

MiamiKel said...

Fun stuff!!!

As always your coloring is top notch as are your brilliant papers and fantastic layers and precise elegance! Your cards are always so crisp and clean and spot on ( even with that tiny paintbrush drop - hee hee!)

Fabulous card Barb!

You color my world!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful card Barb - love your vibrant colours
Blessings
Maxine