Friday, May 6, 2016

Traveling Adventures



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Makani is now hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using a Stampin' Up set that we believe follows that thought. This is our sixth month and the theme was "Traveling Adventures". 

This card is using one of my newer stamps from SU.  I looked at a few examples in the catalog and I really like the look. I hope Makani and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for June and that will post on the 10th.  My friend Terry is taking over this swap for a bit, so she will come up with the new themes!


Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Going Global

Cardstock:  Gina K Ivory; SU Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon, Going Places Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Mossy Meadow


Accessories:  SU Punches, 3/8" Mossy Meadow Stitched Ribbon, Black Brads



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card, Barb! Love the world and DP!

And yes... you mean the world to me, too. ;)

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Barb - love the stamp and the wonderful dp that complements it perfectly. The touch of gold is in the paper is just right!
So glad that although you are on the other side of the world we have got to know each other!
Blessings
Maxine