Tuesday, May 10, 2016

[PIN}Spirational Challenge!



I am back with my card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs  May 10th to the 23rd 


Here's the photo to inspire us:



There are a lot of options for this picture!  I love all of the words!


 One of our sponsors this week is Imagine That Digis by Kris


They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!







Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Imagine That-The Great Outdoors Digital Images

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crumb Cake; Woodgrain Patterned Paper-unknown company

Accessories:  SU 3/8" Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon; Bronze Brads


I hope you will play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too!  Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

We are such an outdoors family- 'cept for my allergies..... I love this cute card and the theme!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute camping card! Your coloring is great!