Monday, May 16, 2016

It Became a Butterfly



This is one of the two cards that I made for Cathy's Thinking of You Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I have many sentiments that work for this theme!

My other card for this swap will be posted tomorrow if you want to check it out.


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Cathy and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics--Script Sentiments #2

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz; Pebbles Garden Party Paper Pack

Ink:  SU Pool Party


Accessories:  Pink Brads; SU Old Olive 3/8" Stitched Ribbon



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card, Barb... love that quote... and it goes perfectly with the DP!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb - this is beautiful!!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

All of that layering builds up to the sentiment - looks really good!