Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Smitten!



I am back with my card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs 
April 26th to May 9th  


Here's the photo to inspire us:


There are a lot of options for this picture!  I love all of the words!


 One of our sponsors this week is Limited Run Digis


They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!




Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment:  Limited Run--Smitten Digital Image/Stampin' Up Sweet Little Sentiments

Ink:  SU Marina Mist

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; SU Pennant Dies, Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Pearls, Spellbinders Banner Trio Dies 


I hope you will play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too!  Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, you made an adorable card! And yes, I'm sure you had to be thinking of me with that sentiment. ;)

:: BlueInks :: said...

All of those colorful layers - luv them!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sweet! Your colors are awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that inspirational photo Brb, and you have interpreted it well - the words below your cute image a lovely
Blessings
Maxine

Kristie W. said...

Cute card, Barb! Love the colors you used and that fun image!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card, Barb! Not sure what I love more - that bold, wonderful colorful paper or your coloring - how 'bout both! :)

kel Acopan said...

oh so cute barb!!! love the colors you used!!

lovies, =o) kel