Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sports Swap Card



This is the second of the cards that I made for Karly's Sports Themed swap that she is hosting on SCS.  Being a former college athlete, high school coach and Athletic Director, I have quite a few images that fit for the theme.  I had fun creating this card! 

My first card for this swap was posted a week ago, on February 25th if you want to check it out!


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Karly and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Sports Balls

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow; Trinity Paper Cuts Making the Team-Dots/Jerseys Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso Brads, Copic Markers



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your DP choices on this great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

I like this card Barb - love the colours, and as Jeanette commented, you papers are so appropriate and really add a lot to the card
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

The DP goes just awesome with the image. Perfectly themed card!