Thursday, December 3, 2015

Serene Grace




This card is a new monthly themed swap that Makani is now hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using a Stampin' Up set that we believe follow it. This is our first month and the theme was "Serene Grace"  This is an CASE of a card we made last week at stamp class at my awesome demo Sarah's house.  I loved the look and I thought it did fit the December theme!  I love this set and when Makani posted the theme, this was the first set I thought of.  Then-we used the set at stamp class and I thought this card was perfect!

I hope Makani and the others swappers like my card this month!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for January and Makani will post that on the 10th of this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree/Warm Words

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Night of Navy, Silver Glitter Paper

Ink: SU White Craft, Night of Navy


Accessories:  SU Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Sleigh Ride Edgelits, 




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Barb - love the die cuts and the wonderful background.
Blessings
MAxiea