Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Birthday Cupcake




I am finally making cards from the card kits that I received in October............   I am not sure why it has taken me so long to get motivated to make them, but I am now pretty much caught up on swaps and design team responsibilities.  I was able to make three cards yesterday and will post two more cards I made from the kits in the next week.

These card kits are from the 2015 group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  She asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company!

This card was made from a card kit sent by Terry Serman--it was the first kit I received.  Terry sent a fantastic kit with two cute Penny Black images and many embellishments!  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my card.



Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Prize Cupcake/Stampin' Up Short and Sweet

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi; PTI Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet; Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Patterned Paper


Accessories:  C
opic Markers; Buttons; Pearls; Brown Lace



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - great image and love how you have coloured and assembled it.
Christmas blessings
Maxine