Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wobble Wobble!



This is the one of the two cards I made for Laura Jean's Thankful swap on SCS.  We were to make a card with fall colors--any theme.  I went with this funny Thanksgiving sentiment!  My second card for this swap will be posted on Friday--come back and see it!

Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


  
Image/Sentiment: Crackerbox Palace Nibble Nibble

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Old Olive;  Reminisce Autumn Frost/Gobble Gobble Patterned Papers


Ink:  SU Cajun Craze

Accessories:  SU Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Green Button with Brown Fiber






2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun card Barb - love the turkey paper!!
Blessings
Maxine

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Hi again Barb!

Love this card ~ I have never seen the sentiment before :) I am sure everyone that got one of these loves it as well!

Thanks for joining my swaps!

LJ