Sunday, November 1, 2015

Giving Thanks



I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Inspired by a Song!

The challenge runs from November 1st to the 14th    

One of our sponsors this week is Creative Bug

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 

So--what song inspired my card?  I think of Thanksgiving when November rolls around and this cute little girl is sitting by a tree, giving thanks by praying!  So--the Celine Dion and Josh Groban song, The Prayer, is my inspiration!  I love that song...............................




Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Creative Bug Giving Thanks Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry Designer Series Pack

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Pink Twill, Pink Brads


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




2 comments:

cass said...

Lovely card Barb and a truly beautiful song choice. Love it.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card, and I love your reasoning for your choice of image and song. Beautifully presented.
Blessings
Maxine