Monday, October 26, 2015

Melonheadz Punkin Patch



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Include a Pumpkin!

It runs from October 26th to November 8th 

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. I think all of these pumpkins are very cute!   Be sure to go and check them out!




Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Punkin Patch I Bundle Digital Stamps; 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Bo Bunny-Back to Basics Apple Cider Stripe Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black 

Accessories:  SU 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Ribbon; Orange Button with Brown Baker's Twine

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such a great autumn card Barb! Love those pumpkins and the button 'harvest moon'. Pretty papers too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - love the paper too - the tones are perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

Great card!