Tuesday, October 20, 2015

May the Bounty



This is the second of the two cards I made for Debbie's Thanksgiving swap on SCS.  I think this is the first time this stamp has been inked up!

Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Hero Arts-May the Bounty Message

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  PTI Rustic Cream; Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango;  Reminisce Autumn Day Shimmer Patterned Paper


Ink:  SU Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  SU 3/8" Tangerine Tango Stitched Satin Ribbon; Green Button with Orange Fiber




4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- your Fall colors are so pretty! Your sentiment is great!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love the colours and the sentiment is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Kristie W. said...

Oh so pretty! I love the shimmer on the paper and that beautiful sentiment!

Carol W said...

I love the layout and color combo on this card...The whole card is very classy looking...great job