Sunday, October 11, 2015

Camp Stamp-in-Oga Sketch Challenge



This is one of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga, which was held yesterday. I scheduled this blog post before the weekend, so I am not sure if it was a winner or not.

This is for the sketch challenge. On Tuesday, you will my card for the color challenge.  I am hoping one of the two was a winner!

Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Banner Blessings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Calypso Coral

Accessories:  SU Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Gold Button with Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Star Framelits and Star Punches



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty, Barb! Lovely color scheme!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Barb, this is fantastic - love the textured base and the wonderful colours on this!!
Blessings
Maxine