Friday, August 21, 2015

Autumn is Coming!



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is a fall card.  This is a favorite Whipper Snapper autumn image--I love the sunflowers! Autumn is indeed coming, though you would never guess by the temps in the 90's the past week or so.  Can we save a bit of that when it gets cooler?!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Sunflower Mix

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Only Orange, More Mustard; Flair Designs-Autumn Words Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Orange Button with Brown Baker's Twine; Copic Markers



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love those autumn colours.
Blessings
Maxine