Thursday, June 11, 2015

June is Dairy Month!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post.  We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that I provided for Card #8!  That means that next month will be the end of first three complete rounds-that time has sure gone fast!!!!!!


For our card this month, I sent out a Penny Black image called Cheers! June is Dairy Month and here in Wisconsin, we have many events during the month to celebrate.  And, this  beautiful bovine is celebrating with her iced beverage and styling in her itty, bitty stunning bikini. 




Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may have posted within the past few days, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their cards!


Image/Sentiment: Penny Black Cheers/Stampin' Up Warm Words

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz; American Crafts patterned paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black/SU Calypso Coral

Accessories: 
SU Calypso Coral Grosgrain Ribbon, Punches, Button with Bakers Twine; Copic Markers; Nestabilities Ovals





3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun image and a fabulous card Barb :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my! If that isn't the cutest cow I've ever seen, in her hot bikini! Barb, I loved this image - so playful! And your card... WOW! Fabulous papers, embellishments, design... FABULOUS card!

Thank you for being part of the 3M's!

MiamiKel said...

Cute cute! Now that my card was done, I can peek! This is super adorable and very festive - loving your carrying over of the dairy theme and really representing the beauty of your state (and stamp collection!) I want to play in your stamp room!! :)
Love the color choice, fun design - all around Grade A!! ♥