Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy 4th



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I thought everyone would like a patriotic card this month!

This is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Stampington Company Small Sam's Hat/ Stampin' Up Happy Fourth

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Real Red, Night of Navy; My Mind's Eye American Made Petticoat Plaid

Ink:  SU Real Red, Night of Navy


Accessories:  Red-White-Blue Mini Star Brads; SU Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon;



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Barb = so different from a lot of the 4th July cards I have seen.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Oh Barb, I love this paper...it is very striking and especially love how it sets off the image and sentiment on the front...