Friday, May 22, 2015

Graduation



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I thought every could use a graduation card this spring!

This is the inside of my card:

 

I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Graduation

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Elegant Smoky Slate, Basic Black; Night and Day Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Black

Accessories:  Gray Brads; SU Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon;



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Barb - love the elegant design and that awesome stamp you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I LOVE this stamp- how cool. Your DP is perfect!

Imke said...

Love the CAS look, Barb !!