Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bicycle Built for Two!



This is one of the two cards I made for Karly's Here to There swap on SCS.  This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets and we do have two tandem bikes in our garage...................

Here is the inside of my card:


 
I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Pedaling Past

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black; Scrappin' Sports & More-Defining Cycling Patterned Paper


Ink:  SU Basic Black

Accessories:  SU 5/8" Gray Satin Ribbon; Black Pearl Brads



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice one Barb - is the paper one for the stamp set, or a happy 'co-incident'?
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

I hope I get one of these in my return swap....it's a great card...I love your style.