Monday, April 6, 2015

Puddle Jumping



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I have not inked up this Unity stamp yet and I thought it would look nice with a Kaleidacolor pad!

This is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Unity-Pudding Jumping

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Island Indigo; Pebbles- ~ Garden Party-Lilac Patterned Paper

Ink:  Kaleidacolor Birthstone

Accessories:  Eggplant Brads; SU Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon;



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your ink colours on this Barb - and a wonderful background for it too! We are starting to get rain here, so that is sort of appropriate for us now.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

How sweet! Love the hombre look to our ink! My daughter and I did this recently - I must show you the picture sometime ❤️

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun sentiment- love the multicolors you used too. The DP on the BG is such a great match to the sentiment!