Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Good Friends are LIke Stars



This is card #2 I made for Karly's 4 Seasons swap on SCS.  I took one spot in each spot--one for each season--and this is the winter card!

Here is the inside of my card:

 

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Verses ~ Good Friends are Like Stars

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K Ivory; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Old Olive; Lily Bee Designs Jingle ~ Merry & Bright Patterned Paper 


Ink:  SU Old Olive

Accessories:  SU Photo Corner Punch; Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Gold Star Brad; 



3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- and the sentiment is just beautiful! A great card to send to a good friend : )

Marilyn said...

Wow,do I ever like this! I love that paper and your colour combo. fabulous trees and such a great sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - love the way you have used the tree image, and the colours.
Blessings
Maxine