Friday, January 16, 2015

Thank You!



This is the one of the two cards I made for Debbie's Thank You Swap on SCS.  We were to only use Stampin' Up stamps too.  I have many thank you stamps and it was a bit hard to chose only two.

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:


 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Big News, Four Frames

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White, Stampin' Up So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Junior Varsity Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Old Olive, So Saffron

Accessories:  SU Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch; Chrystal Brad



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the colours are fabulous. The ribbon is beautifully placed, and tied!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

I love your style Barb. This is a great card crisp and striking....great job.