Saturday, November 8, 2014

Midnight Snacks


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have receive awesome cards each and every month.  I think this Funny Bones stamp from Riley and Company is a hoot!

I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Riley and Company Funny Bones

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze; TPC Studio So Delish-Let's Eat Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Baked Brown Sugar

Accessories:  Brown Brads; Cantaloupe Shear Ribbon



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That sentiment is so true Barb - love your card, it's a great one. The dp is perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love that funny bone! Tee Hee!

And your card is a perfect way to use it.