Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Stamp Club Card--Fall Theme


This is the swap card that I made for our monthly stamp club.  The theme was Fall-Halloween-Thanksgiving.  I used my favorite SU set of all time--Lovely as a Tree!

Image— SU Lovely as a Tree, Thank You Kindly

Cardstock-- SU Early Espresso, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Sweet Pea DSP

Ink-- Kaledacolor Autumn Leaves, SU Early Espresso    

Accessories-- Nesties Labels 12, Orange Brads, SU Chocolate Chip ribbon, SU Modern Lable Punch, SU textured plate-diamonds


5 comments:

April said...

What a classy card! I love the colors you used. Gorgeous!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, Barb........... what a gorgeous card! The tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! And the card.... WOW!

Awesome job with your blog! You're a fast learner! ;)

~Paola~ said...

Gorgeous fall card Barb!!
I loveeee this beautifully inked image too!
One of my favorite SU sets indeed.

Melina said...

beautiful inking on that tree! :)

kadie said...

Barb!! I'm adding your blog to my list right now!! This card is gorgeous! I love that tri-colored inked tree!!